Monday, August 15, 2011

The Family Man...

===


I'm Not a Family Guy...

I'm a Family Man...


My Niece Tia reminds me of My Daughter Erika when she was little...

Father & Daughter Relationships are Special... Well in my case at least and I also see it with my brother-in-law and Tia...

It's something that I cannot explain or write about because it's just there...

My Son was always closer to his Mom and that's good...

Parents separating is never easy for a Child...

I won't go any longer on this subject but other parents can probably understand this...


Children and being a Parent...

It's either you know it or you don't...


I can't promise anything that I cannot keep or any give them any guarantees in life for my kids but I can promise that I will always be there for them...

Just like my Parents were there for me even though it's from another generation and another way of thinking...


Almost Famous?

Probably not but I'll be there by your side...

Always...

Just like my Mother and your Grandmother...

Always...

Love Papa...
:)


Almost Famous...

No comments: