Sunday, October 21, 2012

Time is Passing by Fast...

Time is Passing by Fast...

Too Fast...

As My Father Says...  " Without Family You are Nothing... "

He's Right...

My Kids are going their Own Direction...

Young Adults...

Hopefully they don't forget where their roots are from...

I now understand why my parents kept asking me questions asked me the same questions over and over again or brought up things that made me uncomfortable and the many other things as well...

They did what the had to do...

You bring up your children the best you can and once they have their own minds to make their own decisions you let them go but at a distance yet never too far away...  :)

Should I Worry?

As an Adult I say No...

As a Parent I say Hell Yeah!!!
:)

The Blood that runs through our Veins is what We have Together...

We Have A Family...

We are Family...

For me there's One Person Missing and I think about Her Everyday...

Just thinking about it...

Out there...  She Must Be Thinking About Us...

Love You Ma...

Here's to the Future...

No comments: